Ysgol Gynradd Llandegfan strongly believes that we should give pupils their say.
Because of this, each year children from Year 2 to 6 are voted to the School Council.
The council meets regularly, and gives the children the opportunity to voice their opinions on matters concerning them.
The Council’s Aims
1. To provide students with the opportunity to work in partnership with the school staff and governors to develop a school community that cares of everyone
2. To provide the students with an opportunity to improve school life for everyone
3. To provide students with the skills that prepare them for the larger community
4. To provide students with the ability to solve problems and lessen confrontations
5. To contribute to the School’s Development Plan
The representatives are expected to report back to their class following the meetings. They should express the view of their classmates not their own.
Harri Thomas and Annabel Pawson (Year 2)
Emma Harrison and James Lindoe (Year 3)
Monty Grant and Holly Roberts (Year 4)
Luca Meek and Amy Owen (Year 5)
Osian Maloney and Emily Williams (Year 6)
Nathan and Kaitlin (Y Glannau)